Monday, April 29, 2019

Drink to 'Avengers: Endgame' having the best opening weekend box office ever


Exactly a year ago, I told my readers to Drink to 'Avengers: Infinity War' having the best opening weekend box office of 2018 so far.  I am doing the same thing today in honor of "Avengers: Endgame" setting box office records.  As I promised in yesterday's National Superhero Day entry, I am embedding Beyond The Trailer's Avengers Endgame Box Office Opening Weekend - $350 MILLION.

Avengers Endgame Box Office today! Beyond The Trailer breakdown of biggest all-time opening weekend! $350 million, $1.2 billion global!
...
Avengers Endgame Box Office today! Beyond The Trailer host Grace Randolph's reaction and breakdown to the record breaking opening weekend box office for Avengers Endgame! How Kevin Feige, Marvel and Disney did it! Domestic, Foreign, including China and Global aka Worldwide!
First, the opening weekend box office exceeded my expectations, as I thought it would be between $250 and $300 million.  Second, Grace's reaction was as entertaining and informative as I thought it would be.

For the drink, I'm serving Cocktail Chemistry's Advanced Techniques - Avengers "Infinity Cocktail."

What would Thanos drink after a long day of battling Avengers and snapping fingers? I imagine a complex man like Thanos would go for a Pousse Café, a labor-intensive cocktail of layered liqueurs. To prepare for the Endgame, here I made a version that represents each of the six infinity stones to celebrate the launch of my new "perfectly balanced" t-shirt.
Drink up to superheroes and their villains!

Stay tuned for the last post of the month, which should post at 8:00 P.M. EDT tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment