Saturday, May 26, 2018

Beyond the Trailer on speculative fiction nominees at the MTV Movie and TV Awards


I finished Home entertainment at the Saturn Awards with a segue.
I'm not finished with awards shows.  Tomorrow, I'm planning on posting my thoughts about the 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards Nominees.  Stay tuned.
I changed my mind.  Instead, I'm sharing Grace Randolph from Beyond the Trailer giving her opinions about the MTV Movie & TV Awards 2018 Nominations.

MTV Movie & TV Awards 2018 today! Beyond The Trailer host Grace Randolph's reaction and breakdown of the nominations plus predictions for which nominees will be the winners! Black Panther, Stranger Things Season 2, Wonder Woman, Avengers Infinity War, It Chapter 1, The Last Jedi and more lead the nominations! And be sure to make your own predictions before you see the full show and opening in 2018 with host Tiffany Haddish.
That's what Grace Randolph thinks.  It doesn't matter what I think, as voting is now closed.  Darn.

I'll report on the winners no later than when the Teen Choice Awards nominees are announced in July.  In the meantime, stay tuned for the box office for "Deadpool 2" and "Solo."  Star Wars!

No comments:

Post a Comment