Sunday, April 12, 2020

Madison Scouts 'Judas' for a drum corps Easter


A happy drum corps Easter to my readers!  For an explanation, I'm going to be a good environmentalist and recycle what I wrote for Easter 2019.
Since I first started observing Easter on this blog in 2015, I've been alternating between my two default holiday themes, drinks from Tipsy Bartender on odd-numbered years and drum corps on even-numbered years.
Because this is an even-numbered year, it's drum corps.

I foreshadowed today's selections four years ago, when I told my readers "the Madison Scouts will play selections from ["Jesus Christ Superstar"] this coming summer.  Stay tuned."  Without any further ado, I present 2016 Madison Scouts - FULL SHOW by Vic Firth Marching.

Vic Firth takes you BEYOND the lot with MADISON SCOUTS as they perform their 2016 production "Judas" during finals week in Indianapolis, IN! NINE HD cameras you WON'T see anywhere else!
That's a rehearsal run-through that will stay up for as long as Vic Firth wants it to.  For a competitive performance, watch 2016 Madison Scouts Closer.


Enjoy it while it lasts.  It's been on YouTube for four years, but that's no guarantee it will be here tomorrow.

That's it for this year's celebration of Easter.  Next year, the theme will be Easter drinks.

Stay tuned for a celebration of Yuri's Night later today.  Space!

No comments:

Post a Comment