Beware the Revenge of the Sixth, the Dark Side of Star Wars Day! For today's celebration, I'm following up last year's 'Rise of Skywalker,' 'The Mandalorian,' and 'Galaxy's Edge' — New Star Wars for the Revenge of the Sixth through the lens of Star Wars Drinks for Star Wars Day and Star Wars drinks, drinking game, and music for The Revenge of the Sixth by serving the drinks inspired by two of the new Star Wars properties I previewed last year.
The first recipe comes from Tipsy Bartender, the Baby Yoda Cocktail.
This is the way!
Follow over the jump for more cocktails and some music to drink them by.
How to Drink provides the next video, Star Wars Galaxy's Edge Drinks Recreated!
I'm recreating some of the drinks served at Star War's Galaxy's Edge Oga's Cantina! It's not going to be easy, but never tell me the odds.As promised, I conclude with some music to drink all these by, The Mandalorian by Ludwig Göransson.
Star Wars Galaxy's Edge is now open at both Walt Disney World and Disney Land. By luck I happened to be at Walt Disney World the week after Galaxy's Edge opened and I was thoroughly impressed by Oga's Cantina! It's a fantastic themed environment that really did a great job of capturing the feel of a Star Wars bar or cantina, and the drinks were inventive and fun, and provided awesome presentations. I've chosen four drinks from the menu to recreate in this episode of How to Drink, and task ahead isn't going to be easy. I only have rough ingredient lists to go by, and a single visit to Oga's and my memory of tasting notes I had there. In this episode I may make a misstep or two, and start over to get it right.
• 1.5 oz. -or- 45 ml. Peach Vodka
• .5 oz. -or- 15 ml. Peach Schnapps
• 3 oz. -or- 90 ml. Orange-Tangerine Juice
• Shake & Strain
• top with Buzz button foam
Buzz Button Foam
• 200 G Peach Vodka
• 20 Buzz Button Blossoms
• infuse and blend
• 2 g Soy Lechitin
• Froth to Foam
• .75 oz. -or- 22 ml. Grapefruit Juice
• .25 o.z -or- 8 ml. Orange Juice
• .5 oz. -or- 15 ml. pomegranate Juice
• .25 oz. -or- 8 ml. Cranberry Juice
• .5 oz. -or- 15 ml. Simple Syrup
• 2 oz. -or- 60 ml. Bacardi Rum
• some edible luster dust
• Shake and Strain
• ideally serve on Jet Chill
Dagobah Slug Slinger
• .5 oz. -or- 15 ml. Ginger Syrup
• 2 dashes grapefruit bitters
• 1 oz. -or- 30 ml. orange-tangerine juice
• .75 oz. -or- 22 ml. Blue Curaçao
• 2 oz. -or- 60 ml. Reposado Tequila
• Shake & Strain
• Garnish with Rosemary
• 2 .5 oz. -or- 75 ml. Lemon Lime Powerade
• 2.5 oz. -or- 75 ml. Wild Strawberry Powerade
• tablespoon green apple cocktail pearls
• tablespoon blueberry cocktail pearls
• build in jet chill glass
DIY Wild Strawberry Powerade
• 200 G Strawberry
• 220 G Granulated Sugar
• Toss together and let sit over night
• add 200 G Water
• pinch of salt
• Pinch of Citric acid
The Mandalorian · Ludwig Göransson