Monday, August 17, 2020

Join me in donating to Coffee Party USA on National Nonprofit Day 2020



Happy National Nonprofit Day! To celebrate, I just donated $5.00 to my favorite nonprofit, Coffee Party USA. I am a director and officer of the organization and I just donated $5.00 in addition to my regular $10.00 monthly dues. I am asking my readers to please match my $5.00 donation.

For what we do, I'm being a good environmentalist and recycling what I wrote for Coffee Party USA invites you to watch these political movies while staying safe at home.
Coffee Party USA ia a 501c(4) nonprofit social welfare organization dedicated to empowering and connecting communities to reclaim our government for the people. To support its efforts, which include educating the public on our website and on our Facebook page, registering people to vote with our partners TurboVote and National Voter Registration Day, and reminding them to vote through our Voter Buddy program, please consider donating. A donation of $10.00 for ten years of Coffee Party USA is recommended. Ten dollars will also buy our partner stamp with Stamp Stampede to stamp money out of politics. For those who wish to give at a higher level of support and be more involved in the organization, please consider becoming a member, which will allow you to vote for future Golden Coffee Cup nominees and winners. To do the valuable work of the Coffee Party, volunteer. Not only will Coffee Party USA thank you for it, so will the country!
Thank you in advance for your matching donation.

Once again, Happy National Nonprofit Day and Coffee Party on!


Crossposted from Coffee Party USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment