Wednesday, October 6, 2021

U.S. passes 700,000 dying from COVID-19, a pandemic update

Only two weeks after I reported COVID-19 death toll passes 1918 flu epidemic as 1 in 500 Americans have died from coronavirus, I'm reporting another grim milestone. Watch CityNews in Toronto, Canada, announce U.S. COVID-19 death toll surpasses 700,000.

COVID-19 has now taken more than 700,000 American lives. Caryn Ceolin with why health officials say the most recent 100,000 deaths could have been prevented.
I foresaw this happening in March, when I wrote "Total U.S. mortality from the pandemic could exceed 700,000 before this is all over. YIKES! May none of my readers be among this toll." This is one of those times when I wish I hadn't been right.

I'm outsourcing the rest of my reaction to CNN and Dr. Anthony Fauci: 700,000 Covid-19 deaths is 'staggering' and 'painful'.

Dr. Anthony Fauci discusses the grim milestone of 700,000 Covid-19 deaths in the United States, religious exemptions from vaccines, and Covid-19 vaccines for children in an interview with CNN's Dana Bash.
The message is clear: If you aren't vaccinated and you can be, get vaccinated! I did that six months ago, which means that I'm eligible for a booster shot because of my age and diabetes. I'm planning on getting that, too, to protect me and help protect my readers as it will prevent me from spreading the disease. May my readers follow my good example.

No comments:

Post a Comment