Sunday, October 31, 2021

University of Michigan and Michigan State combined marching bands put on a Halloween halftime show

For the final Halloween post of 2021, I'm embedding the MSU Spartan Marching Band link and video because it has better audio and preview image, but using MLive's title and description: Michigan-Michigan State marching band Halloween halftime show.

The marching bands from Michigan and Michigan State teamed up for a Halloween-themed show during halftime of the football game between the schools on October 30, 2021 at Spartan Stadium in East Lansing.
As the final set says, "Happy Halloween!"

I could stop right here with this year's version of Purdue University's Marching Band performing Halloween halftime shows, including this year's socially distanced and remote pandemic edition, but Tipsy Bartender finally started uploading Halloween drink recipes yesterday, so I'm sharing New Halloween Jungle Juice. The tradition continues!



This one will scare you!

He uploaded another Halloween recipe today, but I'm saving it for next year. After all, I'm an environmentalist; I conserve my resources. That's it for Halloween and October 2021. Stay tuned for November's first post tomorrow, when I might extend spooky season one more day by writing about Day of the Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment