Wednesday, April 3, 2013

National Walking Day

WCPO in Cincinnati announces that today is National Walking Day.

Wednesday, April 3 is National Walking Day, an event to promote health and fitness.
Too bad that I'm still not in condition to walk 30 minutes today. I love walking and this would have been right up my alley. Next year.

Also, it's too bad that this would have been perfect for tomorrow's prompt.
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Have you ever been camping? Tell us about a memorable trip.

Thursday, April 4, 2013
Tell us about your favourite hike you've ever been on.
I'll combine those stories, as my most memorable camping trips were also backpacking expeditions. Until then, I refer my readers to what I've written about Yosemite, as my visits there growing up were what inspired my love of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment