Monday, April 15, 2013

I'm hosting an Earth Week event today


The college where I work is holding Earth Week this week instead of next week.  As the flyer reads:
Each year we celebrate Earth Day by dedicating an entire week of special “green” co-curricular programming at each campus. Examples include campus clean ups and other community service projects, speakers and demonstrations, educational exhibits, recycling events, and more!  With support from the Collegewide Sustainability Committee, each program is created to raise ecological consciousness and involvement on campus and beyond.
The first event is being held at my home campus today at Noon: An Inconvenient Truth, a film viewing and discussion with a faculty member.

Guess who the faculty member is--me.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment