Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Show your support for democracy by donating $10 for 10 years of Coffee Party USA on Giving Tuesday


Happy Giving Tuesday!
National Day of Giving encourages giving back. It takes place the Tuesday after Thanksgiving.
...
Quite simply, take advantage of all the holiday deals to add to your charitable giving. Combined with your family, friends, local and national organizations and through the power of social media, Day of Giving can become a tradition worth passing on.
My tradition for the day, which I began On Giving Tuesday 2017 and continued last year, is to donate to my favorite non-profit, Coffee Party USA.  I am a director and officer of the organization and I just donated $10.00 to it for Giving Tuesday.  In addition, I'm asking my readers to match my donation.

As for what my donation and yours will do for Coffee Party USA, our supporters, and our country, I'm going to be a good environmentalist and recycle what I wrote originally in Happy National Coffee Ice Cream Day from Coffee Party USA! and reused in Celebrate National Coffee Day 2019 by donating to Coffee Party USA.
Coffee Party USA ia a 501c(4) nonprofit social welfare organization dedicated to empowering and connecting communities to reclaim our government for the people.  To support its efforts, which include educating the public on our website and on our Facebook page, registering people to vote with our partners TurboVote and National Voter Registration Day, and reminding them to vote through our Voter Buddy program, please consider donating.  A donation of $10.00 for ten years of Coffee Party USA is recommended.  For those who wish to give at a higher level of support and be more involved in the organization, please consider becoming a member.  To do the valuable work of the Coffee Party, as well as vote for future Golden Coffee Cup nominees and winners, volunteer.  Not only will Coffee Party USA thank you for it, so will the country!
Thanks for donating.  Now treat yourself.  Since tomorrow is National Cookie Day, I recommend a cookie.


Originally posted at Coffee Party USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment