Friday, December 24, 2021

Season's Greetings from NASA for Christmas Eve and history and recipe for National Eggnog Day


A merry Christmas Eve and National Eggnog Day to my readers! I begin today's double celebration by reviving my old tradition of sharing Season's Greetings from NASA, which I last observed in 2016, with this year's version of Season’s Greetings from NASA.

From the Moon to Mars to the solar system and beyond, season's greetings from all of us at NASA!
Not only does the video serve as a moving Christmas card, but also as a fun promotion of NASA's missions in space but also inside the Earth's atmosphere. After all, the first A in NASA stands for aeronautics.

Now for two videos about the other holiday I'm celebrating today, National Eggnog Day - National Day Calendar TV Minute.

Today we celebrate a holiday drink with a confusing history. Pour a stiff dram as this foggy tale unfolds.
I'm surprised it took me a full year to find this channel.

Since eggnog is a drink, I'm going to close with Eggnog White Russian from Tipsy Bartender.

I love egg nog and I love white russians...let's bring them together!
Too bad Skyy didn't include Inna in the video.

Stay tuned as I'll be back tomorrow with another Tipsy Bartender recipe and Christmas songs from Broken Peach, my new Christmas tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment