Saturday, August 17, 2013

Discovery News reviews 'Gasland'

I concluded Discovery News reviews Chasing Ice with a preview of coming attractions.
I'm looking forward to the review of Gasland, another film I'm thinking of showing to my students.  They've already seen the scene of the the exploding tap water in the CNN video I embedded in Fracking town hall in west Michigan.  Let's see if the rest of the film is worth watching.
Here's the review: Screening Room: Gasland Heats Up The Fracking Debate

In this edition of the DNews Screening Room, Laci reviews the award-winning documentary 'Gasland', which provides an inside look at the rise and impact of hydraulic fracking in the US.
Looks like the answer is yes.  If so, then it's time to replace The End of Suburbia.

No comments:

Post a Comment