Monday, March 23, 2015

Agenda 21 paranoid Ted Cruz is officially running for President


I told my readers to "stay tuned for a delayed entertainment entry about "Insurgent," the sequel to Divergent as well as more retrospectives" at the end of Top post for the fourth year of Crazy Eddie's Motie News: James Robertson.  My readers will have to wait, as breaking news is shouldering that planned post aside.  What's the story?  It's time to break out the manatee, as ABC News reports Ted Cruz First Out of the Gate in 2016 Presidential Race.

Cruz is expected to announce his bid, while the Boston Globe urges Elizabeth Warren to run.
Ted Cruz, Agenda 21 paranoid, promises to be the first of many Republicans playing the roles of maniacs promising American voters that they can keep their cars, McMansions, and commutes this year and next.  Expect a lot more "Green is the New Red" and "Agenda 21 is the new black helicopter" coming from the campaign trail until November of next year.

As for what I think of Cruz's qualifications or lack thereof, I'll outsource that to Governor Jerry Brown of California as (ETA: He says) Chuck Todd Tees Up Jerry Brown To Slam Ted Cruz As 'Unfit' For Office Ted Cruz 'Unfit To Be Running' For President.

Ahead of Texas Senator Ted Cruz’s expected Monday announcement declaring his candidacy for President of the United States, NBC’s Meet the Press moderator Chuck Todd on Sunday teed up California’s Democratic Governor Jerry Brown to blast the Republican as “absolutely unfit to be running for office.”

Todd teased Brown’s attack at the top of the broadcast: “Climate catastrophe. Jerry Brown, the governor of drought-stricken California, on why there should no longer be a debate about climate....Plus, find out which 2016 contender he thinks is unfit for office.”
California Gov. Jerry Brown said in an interview with NBC's "Meet the Press" that Republican Texas Senator Ted Cruz's position on climate change makes him "absolutely unfit to be running for office."
Thank you, Governor, I couldn't have said it any better myself, although I've tried several times.

4 comments:

  1. Can I tell a little yarn about Ted Cruz, since you have referred to him as paranoid. I have an acquaintance who is a psychiatrist, now in his late sixties. We happened to be talking about Ted Cruz, and this is what he said: "I've been a psychiatrist for a long time now. When an untreated schizophrenic comes to see me, there is a look in their eyes. I can identify it within five minutes. They all have it. Well, Ted Cruz has it too."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing that story, even though it both scares the shit out of me and makes me say to myself, "Don't laugh too hard. You may be closer to the truth than you know." Honestly, I was just mocking him for promoting a conspiracy theory. I didn't think he was genuinely ill. That's not funny any more!

      That written, my wife is a psychologist. When I read your comment to her, she agreed with your acquaintance. She sees it, too.

      Delete
    2. How special for all of us. =/

      Delete
    3. Yeah, when George Will wrote "some candidates are becoming too unhinged to be plausible as conservative presidents," he had no idea. "Becoming"? Dude, he's been that way for years!

      Delete