Sunday, October 25, 2015

Final 'Star Wars VII' trailer and reaction


I've blogged about the trailers for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" three times before, so for the sake of completeness, I'm going to write about the last one.  I begin with the video itself: Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer (Official).

Watch the official trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, coming to theaters December 18, 2015.
Never mind me.  I'm geeking out with Paul W..  May the Force be with us.

OK, that's over.  Follow over the jump for two reaction videos.

First, Nerdist has STAR WARS Weirdness! (Nerdist News WTFridays w/ Jessica Chobot).

STAR WARS owned the headlines this week and we have even more Star Wars inspired internet weirdness including an evil Luke Skywalker pitch and Lego! Jessica Chobot is your internet Jedi master on today’s Nerdist News WTFridays!
Yes, it was that kind of week.

BuzzFeed really can't top Nerdist, but they do their best in response to the news that "The Force Awakens" has set advance ticket sales records in Telephone Pictionary: Star Wars Edition.


They're right, "Dog Cat Money is not a news story."  Just the same, at least the BuzzFeed crew had fun and so did I.  I hope you did, too.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for all of the great comments on my TV blog. I confess to being a sporadic poster there. I'm better about keeping up with YOUR DAILY DOSE, which used to be daily, but now is whenever I get a chance. Ah well.

    Star Wars. As a teen in the 80s I confess to seeing all of the Star Wars movies (in the theatre), but something happened and I didn't watch any of the prequels. Now, I'm just not sure what to do with this most recent installment.

    To go or not to go... that is the question!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go. Missing the prequels shouldn't matter with Episode VII, which takes place 30 years after the last installment of the original trilogy. Word is that J.J. Abrams doesn't care much for the prequels anyway.

      Also, you're welcome. It was fun discovering your blog (someone from there surfed here and I followed it back) and leaving the comments. If you post some more about shows I care about, I'll be sure to write more comments.

      Finally, thank you for being this blog's 100th follower! I've been working on that for four and one-half years!

      Delete