Sunday, October 11, 2015

Happy Wester 2015 a week late


The Wester Squirrel

At the end of Drinks for the Democratic debates: Hillary Clinton, I wrote that I would wish my readers a Happy Wester.  In the meantime, I realized that Wester was last Sunday, at least according to the formula: "Wester is the first Sunday after the first Full Moon after the Autumnal Equinox."  The first full moon after the Autumnal Equinox was the blood moon two weeks ago.  I missed it.  As Rick Perry would say, "Oops."


Here's to hoping you had a Happy Wester anyway.

To make up for my miscalculation, I promise to dish on myself by telling a story that indirectly involves the person who first told me about Wester.  Not tonight, however.  Instead, stay tuned for zombie drinks from Tipsy Bartender to celebrate the return of "The Walking Dead" as my Entertainment Sunday offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment