Sunday, August 26, 2018

Adam Ruins Going Green: Student Sustainability Video Festival 79


As I promised yesterday, today I am sharing two clips from "Adam Ruins Going Green" that my students have shown.  First, Adam Ruins Everything - The Corporate Conspiracy to Blame You for Their Trash.

Yes, littering is terrible. But why should consumers shoulder all the blame for bad corporate habits?
Next, Adam Ruins Everything - Why the World Needs the Paris Agreement.

When it comes to the shaping the future of our planet, the entire world needs to come together. Adam Conover's joined by Dr. Dale Jamieson, Professor of Environmental Studies and Philosophy at New York University, to explain how individual action can encourage collective responsibility.
I can tell Trump doesn't watch "Adam Ruins Everything."  If he did, he might not have pulled the U.S. out of the Paris Climate Agreement.

That's it for this series until December.  I plan on returning to my regular programming tomorrow.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment