Monday, September 12, 2016

Alignment charts for the 50th anniversary of 'Star Trek'

I closed Cavaliers and Cascades playing music from 'Star Trek' for the show's 50th anniversary with "I'll have posts with alignment charts and "Star Trek" themed drinks later this week.  In the meantime, live long and prosper!"  Today, it's alignment charts--Star Wars can't have all the fun!

I begin with one for "The Original Series," since it is that show's anniversary being celebrated.


That looks about right.  Follow over the jump for more from the sequels and movies.

First, "The Next Generation."


It's backwards, but otherwise OK.

Next, two for "Deep Space 9."



Now, one for "Voyager."


Here's one that includes the movies.


And here's a final chart that includes all the TV shows up to "Voyager" but no pictures.


Despite my repeated searches, I could not find an alignment chart for "Enterprise."  I guess the series gets no meme-making love.  If I were up to it, I'd put one together, along with one for "Fear The Walking Dead."  I suspect the latter might end up with one without me.  I'm not so sure about "Enterprise."

No alignment chart post of mine is complete without a live performance cover of the theme music, so I present STAR TREK IN CONCERT - in VIENNA 2013 ORIGINAL HD!

A Medley made out of several Star Trek Movies, performed by the RSO Vienna and conducted by David Newman at »Hollywood in Vienna 2013«.
Next up, drink recipes.  Once again, Star Wars can't have all the fun!

2 comments:

  1. All in all, I think these are all pretty spot on. Good work on these

    ReplyDelete