Tuesday, June 18, 2019

John Oliver talks impeachment on 'Last Week Tonight'


It's been more than a month since I posted 'Last Week Tonight with John Oliver' on opioids updates decreasing life expectancy for the eighth year of Crazy Eddie's Motie News and John Oliver explains trade, which means I've been neglecting I've been neglecting one of my most popular sources.  It's time to correct that omission with this week's segment about impeachment.

With a national conversation underway about the possibility of impeachment, John Oliver discusses whether the benefits outweigh the potential risks.
Considering I had a serious entry about Justin Amash calling for impeachment earlier this month, it was about time I posted something humorous on the subject.  Speaking of which, I twice shared The Good Fight's Animated Guide To Impeachment, which balanced out the serious Vox explains how to impeach a president.  Next time I bring up the subject, I promise to be serious.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vikings are raiding pirate spammers. Get lost, bloody Viking!

      Delete